Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Make-up HAUL!! Benefits, Shiseido, and Inglots!

So today I had an appointment with an old friend from elementary school. :) She did a great job at explaining the products to me and I definitely will go to her if ever I have any questions regarding Benefit products! :)
Before going, my lovely friend Judy did my nails and I wanted to show them off haha.

So anyway, here is a brief review of the products as of my FIRST IMPRESSION.

This was a fave when I saw the product! The Girl meets pearl really shocked me at how well it worked with my skin tone. Because I'm an olive/tan color, the color of this product got me a bit hesitant at first. But when Shai applied it onto her skin, she used the brush to blend it out, and you could see the AT FIRST PEACH color turn into an OLIVE/TAN. It was amazing and it absolutely is a GREAT high-lighter for all skin tones. This product is $28.
I got these samples and they are absolutely cute in packaging! The Eva on the very left is my favorite scent out of the three. It has a nice smell to it, its not too fruity or musky, it has a nice feminine smell. The middle was my least favorite, only because the scent really reminds me of an alcoholic beverage, like Pina colada and I'm not even kidding. haha. The one to the right is a nice blend as well, but it was not my favorite of the three. :)



I think I found my newest mascara obsession!! This BAD gal lash really brings out your lashes! Not only does it give a dramatic lash finish, but it really does not need an eyelash curl to stand out. I really like this product! :)

This is my first Shiseido product! I heard that the lash curler was good, so I just bought it to try it out. And honestly, I LIKE LIKE LOVE LOVE IT! It has the width to be able to curl your fake lashes! I like how you can bring it really close to your eye and it will not pinch your eye lids. Its a great product and I LIKE IT :)





These sleeks were given to me from Inglots because of a messed up product, so they sent these in as a gift. I really LIKE the colors they chose out! I honestly have to say that the finish of these products are not like other lip glosses out there. The finish is much like a chapstick, and it smells fantastic! On a daring day, I like to put on the Pink sleek first, and then top it off with the white sleek. I have some swatches down below.
LEFT to RIGHT: White sleek without a base, Pink sleek without the base, Mix of the two on top of a pink lipstick(Benefits My Treat! and Lastly MY treat by itself. 

Ok! So this was the FAVORITE of the total purchase! I honestly have to say that I never wore bright pink before, but this pink won me over! I love BENEFITS MY TREAT lipstick! It is a nice shade of pink and has a glossy finish. I like it a lot by itself, but then the picture below shows just how great the finish is when I apply both the PINK/WHITE SLEEK too!!!

Aren't my nails awesome?! Judy did a great job! I have to say, I was not a big fan of pink lipstick, but this color looked great! 

That is my haul, I hope you guys liked reading it and do not forget to rate/comment. Let me know what you thought! :) Have a great day!

1 comment: